Welcome to the Department of Parks and Recreation Registration Sticker, Permit and Certificate Sales
Currently, our Website does not accommodate addresses outside of the United States.
If you need assistance with your sticker purchase please call our Registration Department at 1-208-334-4197
(M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm Mountain Standard time).
The U.S. Coast Guard is making changes to the vessel registration process that will impact the registration and renewal process for all vessels and owners in the United States, including Idaho.
Idaho boaters please visit this website to learn how this impacts you:
Renewing a Registration for your Boat, Snowmobile or Off-Highway Vehicle For 2016?
Press the Renew Registration button to renew the registration for your Boat, Snowmobile, or Off-Highway Vehicle.
You will be required to enter the PIN and Sticker Number that is displayed on your registration renewal form received in the mail.
Any of the additional Idaho State Parks and Recreation Stickers, Permits or Certificates available for sale online may be added to your order. You will find the option to add these items on the Shopping Cart.
Not Renewing a Registration but Wish to Purchase an
- Annual Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee Sticker? Idaho Residents Click Here!
- Invasive Species Sticker?
- Winter Park N' Ski Annual Permit?
- Winter Park N' Ski 3 Day Permit?
- Non-Resident Snowmobile Certificate?
- The Winter Park N' Ski 3 Day Permit can be printed online for immediate use
- All other Permits and Stickers will be sent to you in the mail
Idaho state residents should consider taking advantage of the new Idaho State Park Passport program available through their local Department of Motor Vehicles. This program provides the opportunity for Idaho state residents to purchase a park entry pass in association with their vehicle registration renewal. By adding $10.00 to a one-year registration or $20.00 to a 2-year registration Idaho state residents can purchase an annual or biennial park pass that provides entry into all of Idaho’s 30 state parks and nightly discounts on camping. The passport is valid for the duration of their vehicle registration
Idaho state residents also have the option to visit their local Department of Motor Vehicles and purchase separately an Idaho State Park Passport in association with any active vehicle registration. Passports purchased separately will not be pro-rated and will expire at the same time as the vehicle registration.
Press the Purchase Stickers, Permits or Certificates button if you wish to purchase any of these items:
- Annual Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee Sticker
- Invasive Species Sticker for Vessels Registered Outside of Idaho
- Invasive Species Sticker for Non-Motorized Vehicles that do not Require Registration
- Winter Park N' Ski Annual Permit
- Winter Park N' Ski 3 Day Temporary Permit
- Non-Resident Snowmobile Certificate
You will not be required to enter a PIN or Sticker Number but will be required to supply name and address information.
Need to Exit without a Purchase?